Because this website wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, we agree to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance and to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the website
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under SDCLA control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information We May Collect
We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identify. Such information may include, but is not limited to, items such as your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, e-mail address, and telephone number of credit or debit card number. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our website or features of the site. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or sue the features of the site where such information is requested. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Refunds are subject to individual item/event policies and requests must be received in writing.
General Information We May Collect
There may be other instances in which we collect information from you that is more general in nature (“general information”). Such information may include your INTERNET protocol (IP) address, which enables us to identify your computer of device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, which includes the World Wide Web. Your computer has an IP address, which is required in order for you to communicate with others via the Internet. Such general information, including the click stream data and cookies, as mentioned below, may be collected from you whenever you access the site, whether or not you provide us with any personal information.
Click Stream Data
When you visit our website, we may also collect “click stream date” (server address, domain name). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us by registering, for example, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use click stream data for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of our website, to determine which features of our site are most or least effective or useful to you.
Information Collection and Use
Some of the information collected on this site or gathered as a result of your use of this site is as follows:
- We collect and store site visitor information in aggregate form such as the operating system, platform, browser and geographic location of your computer.
- We collect and store your access times and dates, page statistics, sites that referred you to our site and the kind of errors you may encounter while using our site.
- We also collect and store the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the computer you use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- If you choose to identify yourself or others by sending us email, regular mail, or other correspondence, you may disclose personally identifiable information about yourself or others to us.
- We use information we collect from the site to analyze trends, administer this site, monitor overall site traffic and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- We may provide certain non-personally identifiable information to third parties in aggregate form. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
If you send us personally identifiable information about yourself and request information that can be provided by third parties (e.g., press, clients, or others), we will share such information with those third parties to help answer or address any questions or inquiries you may have. In addition, we may contact you to respond to your particular inquiry. We may also disclose personally identifiable information and/or IP addresses to a third party if we believe in good faith that the law or legal process requires it, or to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of others.
All correspondence we receive from you, whether by email, regular mail, or otherwise will be kept for as long as they are needed or are relevant.
As with all websites, www.sdhma.com logs certain information from each visitor, such as which files are being accessed and the time of day. Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
Our website stores and retrieves information on your browser using cookies. This information is used to make the site work as you expect it to. It is not personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose to change your privacy preferences to prevent non-essential cookies from being set.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Disclosures
General Information About You
We will primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive form you to provide products to you, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To administer a content promotion survey or other site and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for example, to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest).
- To send you information or materials via email about products, offers, and new we think might interest you. This information may relate to products, offers, and news of SDCLA or its licensees or selected commercial partners. We send you this only if you have double-option-in to receive emails from SDCLA. If you no longer wish to receive any emails from us, or if you want to modify your personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, you may cancel your registration at any time, and you may opt out of receiving any emails from us. Additionally, you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database. You may opt out, or delete or modify your personal information, by visiting by emailing us at email@example.com. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information when it changes.
All of the information that we collect is either stored electronically or is restricted in our offices. Only personnel who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Please be advised, however, that although we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from this site cannot be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when conveying personal information over the Internet. For example, if you send us email, you should know that email is not necessarily secure against interception.
When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public and, consequently, may be collected and used by others without your consent. You should therefore consider carefully if you want to submit sensitive information that you would not want disclosed to the public. You should also recognize that your use of the Internet and this site is solely at your own risk. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via this Site, the Internet in general or through any other medium.
Notification of Change
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.